Subway slasher on the loose: Cops hunting for woman who has cut two females' faces

Harry

Do you feel safe in the subway?  

1. 1. Do you feel safe in the subway?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Sometimes.

They can always use the 'shot in self defense' claim. Something like this: "If I see the scum coming at me with a knife, I'd fire."

Except in the eyes of the shitheads that define themselves as "in control" of the state...there is no such thing as self-defense. You are not allowed to defend yourself. If you defend yourself, your family or your property, you are a criminal.

Except in the eyes of the shitheads that define themselves as "in control" of the state...there is no such thing as self-defense. You are not allowed to defend yourself. If you defend yourself, your family or your property, you are a criminal.

Indeed. but if you attack someone completely unprovoked...you are a victim of society's failings to provide you with a proper upbringing (since the government is responsible for this, of course).

oh but also there's too much government though. it's too big. Yay tea party.

• 3 months later...
Only in NYC.

When I was little in Brooklyn, my Mom always said when there was some kind of crime I did not understand, "All the bad people live in California". Stupid shit like face slashing can happen anywhere, the media is the curss of NYC.

I personally have been to LA, and California in general. Say what you will, but if God were to give this country and enema, It would start in California.

You can't own a water pistol in either NY or CA legally, too bad scum like her would be shot up here, pistol packing is legal here in VT.

Maybe the rest of country should wake up, if more were armed, the cops would have found this chick, laying facedown on the platform. Done!:mad:

When I was little in Brooklyn, my Mom always said when there was some kind of crime I did not understand, "All the bad people live in California". Stupid shit like face slashing can happen anywhere, the media is the curss of NYC.

I personally have been to LA, and California in general. Say what you will, but if God were to give this country and enema, It would start in California.

You can't own a water pistol in either NY or CA legally, too bad scum like her would be shot up here, pistol packing is legal here in VT.

Maybe the rest of country should wake up, if more were armed, the cops would have found this chick, laying facedown on the platform. Done!:mad:

You may have bumped this BUT I'd pay to see that

There was no need to bump this thread. That comment has already been responded to and replied back.

Archived