Did you fail mta training

RTS4Life

Hi all. I wanted to know if anyone on here ever failed day1-10 day mta training. I was at the training center today. I wanted to see if they had any classes going on. Their was 80 people last week and only 29 of them pass. so I wanted to know if anyone on here failed last week or if you ever did.

Thanks

GOOD LUCK TO THE NEW CLASS TODAY.

Well today it was about 40 ppl that came to my depot training on the MCI, I ask one of the newbies and he told me it was about 60 or so that was in they class which today was their day 10, so guessing from the class today about 20 or so did not make it. They was all going to various depots ( MTABus ) JFK,Spring creek, College point, and LGA. They stop by my depot I guess to use the restroom and ect.

Hey Trainsit BX,

Hows the new job. what's new with you sorry guys I really don't come on a lot. anyways good luck to all if anyone has any questions about something drop me a pm Take care and god bless to all :cool:

Hey RTS my sorry self is doing good lol, the job and ECH is treating me good for the most part, but in this up coming winter/general pick I will be making my move to LGA. What's going on with you over there in SC?

• 1 year later...

Archived