Failure to respond pre employment interview

guile84

Hi,

I was in Car inpector list for the exam tht i took in Dec. 2009. I was called for first time in April 2011 for pre emp interview but then I didn't hear frm MTA till August. At that point I had moved out of NY cuz of a better job (better thn MTA :P). So I decided to 4get abt a career in MTA. I never replied on tht 2nd letter. Unfortunately things changed (long story) and now I'm outta job. That CI list has been finished and MTA has a new exam scheduled now. Right now thy r hiring the laid off provisional employees. Do I stand a chance here for gettin back in the system or no?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I was in Car inpector list for the exam tht i took in Dec. 2009. I was called for first time in April 2011 for pre emp interview but then I didn't hear frm MTA till August. At that point I had moved out of NY cuz of a better job (better thn MTA :P). So I decided to 4get abt a career in MTA. I never replied on tht 2nd letter. Unfortunately things changed (long story) and now I'm outta job. That CI list has been finished and MTA has a new exam scheduled now. Right now thy r hiring the laid off provisional employees. Do I stand a chance here for gettin back in the system or no?

Thanks in advance!

Well if the list has expired and you never restored your name to the list you may be outta luck, sorry. But I could be wrong, so best bet is to call up DCAS or get in contact with human resources @ 180 Livingston and see what you can do. Otherwise I'd say take the exam once again and find other work in the meantime.

Archived