Question

NYCTSignals

for Express bus operators.......whats the rule of thumb for fellow employees who take the bus....both spuradically and REGULARLY ?

i take the express bus once or twice a week, and i just pay full price. i work with a guy who takes it regularly and he says he shows his pass and drops like a dollar or two in change lol....good idea or what ?

for Express bus operators.......whats the rule of thumb for fellow employees who take the bus....both spuradically and REGULARLY ?

i take the express bus once or twice a week, and i just pay full price. i work with a guy who takes it regularly and he says he shows his pass and drops like a dollar or two in change lol....good idea or what ?

Employees? We're supposed to pay full fare - $5.50, whether you're on the express bus once a week, or 5 times a day, the fare will remain the same for express rides, and it goes for everyone.

Employees? We're supposed to pay full fare - $5.50, whether you're on the express bus once a week, or 5 times a day, the fare will remain the same for express rides, and it goes for everyone.

Yep, unless your like good friends with the driver, but thats another story.

But I don't get why employees can't get a free ride?

thats freakin weak ! so much more convinent to take the express bus i would rather have the local bus to pay for and the express bus free !

Wait hold on your telling me that you pay to get on the express lines, smh when I was in ECH over the summer doing the express lines. I would have a lot of drivers that would ride my bus from depots like MJQ and 126. I would never charge any of the drivers nor any NYCT employees, I did hear from some of the drivers that the express lines from depots like staten island and some of the drivers from YO depot be giving some drivers or any title from NYCT ppl problems by letting them ride for free. My thing is that is not that serious and that ppl don't understand that MTA want us union employees to fight amongst each other so we can't be a big unite union work place. We need to all can't this crap out and quit acting like lil baby's and acting like that bus and fear box belongs to us. At the of the day when it comes down to the come down, rather if its contract talks or any titles in the system gets hurt on the job, the union is the ones that comes and help you not the dame MTA, heck when a BO or conductor gets spit on beat on or verbal abuse you don't see any MTA officials behind you, no its the employees and union reps behind. For a example both women that got beat on from KB depot on the BX 9, it was union reps behind them and also it was us the employees going to the court case with that BO that got beat on.

Archived