Solar blast could have earthly impact.

KeystoneRegional

You think after what happen in 1859 and in Quebec they would have a backup plant or a giant surge protectors. but no, they would rather see something happening before learning from it or not learn.

Please American governments, don't let this be other blackout of 03 on a nationwide or globe scale, but no were just busy trying to finding out which idiot become the nominee for president.;)

:muses about if solar flare hits earth on Dec 21st:

Do you believe in this Mayan Crap?

They say it will be more active in 2013 but it will be just the same as any solar storm that hit us in the past 11 years, but you may never know when the big surge will hit the earth, scary to think we don't have a backup plan.

Do you believe in this Mayan Crap?

They say it will be more active in 2013 but it will be just the same as any solar storm that hit us in the past 11 years, but you may never know when the big surge will hit the earth, scary to think we don't have a backup plan.

Nah, not at all. I just love the absurdity of how people are always saying the world is gonna end. But hey, if life ends, then it happens. We are all at the mercy of other people or nature.

Human Beings just care about $$$ and other stuff first, we can pretty much be sure that we are all selfish ex-monkeys.

If only more Human Beings had common sense them we would put a protective measure for stuff like this, even if it cost us a lot to upgrade are Nations power infrastructure it is better then waiting for big surge setting are country 20 years back and are economy in a free fall.

Oh well time grow myself a beard and learn from the Amish. ;)

Nah, not at all. I just love the absurdity of how people are always saying the world is gonna end. But hey, if life ends, then it happens. We are all at the mercy of other people or nature.

So True.

Archived