April 9 Bus Fanning

n16x really sent a big message. Nobody is allowed on the n16x except for NCC students with ID card

Wait, I thought they replaced those N16X trips with N43 trips. Or did those trips come from RVC? If that's the case, what if somebody had to go to Hempstead or something? How could they not let them on the bus?

BTW I took both n6x and n22x today. I'll post pics later on.

I'll post n43 hempstead photos in a while

Today the n79 was crowded. Max amount of people was 28, and almost all seats were filled. I took the 2:30 bus from WWM.

At what point did it have the 28 people? Was it along Old Country Road, or after it left the mall?

Wait, I thought they replaced those N16X trips with N43 trips. Or did those trips come from RVC? If that's the case, what if somebody had to go to Hempstead or something? How could they not let them on the bus?

At what point did it have the 28 people? Was it along Old Country Road, or after it left the mall?

1. The n16x trips makes two stops: Hempstead and NCC. Students can only take the route. Staff at NCC are forced on the 43. Since NCC students ride the bus to Hempstead to connect to other lines, it was nesscacery for it

2. Along Old Country Road

Archived