Where to catch a Nova LFS rigid, Clean Diesel O7?

WestSideJeff

I have a free day tomorrow, and have never ridden our clean diesel O7s or the non-artic Nova LFS'. What are good routes for catching one of these buses? I'm down to travel, even to the forbidden zone known as Staten Island.

Brooklyn: B1,B3, B6, B36, B64, B74

Queens: Q1, Q2, Q27, Q36, Q43, Q46, Q83, Q88, Q31 (School tripper if your lucky)

Staten Island: S40, S42, S46, S48, S51, S52, S53, S54, S66, S76, S81, S86, S90, S93, S96, S98. School trippers - S44, S56, S57, S59, S61, S62, S74, S78

Thanks for the tips. I headed down to Staten Island (fewer routes = better chance of an LFS), and was not disappointed. I got a double-header - 8027 on the S52 down to McClean and Hylan, and then 8029 (balls to the walls, standing room only) on the S53 over the Verrazano to Bay Ridge. Just about every St. George-bound S52 we passed was an O5. There, but for the grace of God, went I.

Is Staten Island a dumping ground for those things?

Thanks for the tips. I headed down to Staten Island (fewer routes = better chance of an LFS), and was not disappointed. I got a double-header - 8027 on the S52 down to McClean and Hylan, and then 8029 (balls to the walls, standing room only) on the S53 over the Verrazano to Bay Ridge. Just about every St. George-bound S52 we passed was an O5. There, but for the grace of God, went I.

Is Staten Island a dumping ground for those things?

Naw. Brooklyn, Queens & Staten Island have 30 each. The easiest to find them would be in Staten Island because of the majority of routes that goes to St. George & Port Richmond areas/

Archived