Shot and stabbed subway worker left with $5-a-month pension until 2030

CPBO

I don't address wall street because that's not the point of the story. Are you having trouble following the thread, shortline?

NO. I making point that Wall St exces get overpaid i.e so called computer error in bonuses and yet there not much of a stink about it. And for stating this transit worker to pay back as much as $100-plus a month towards the overpayment means he not getting off that easy and a fair way to settle this issue.

Do you understand Mr. Law and Order Joe?

This country is twisted, as someone who's had two brushes with death and lived I'd be pretty livid

I've almost gotten run over by buses that have failed to yield at crosswalks and have jumped the curb turning. Does that mean it's OK for me to not pay the fare?

I've almost gotten run over by buses that have failed to yield at crosswalks and have jumped the curb turning. Does that mean it's OK for me to not pay the fare?

What the **** do buses going through crosswalks and jumping the curb have to do with farebeating?

Mind you, the guy worked at MTA, this has nothing to do with farebeating... Read the topic thread again...

Mind you, the guy worked at MTA, this has nothing to do with farebeating... Read the topic thread again...

Must be a hard concept for you so let's try to spell this out a little slower.

He took something that didn't belong to him.

You said he deserved it because he was almost hurt.

I was almost hurt.

Therefore, don't I get to take something that doesn't belong to me?

Stevie, don't you know that being overpaid by the government is fine, but when they try to reclaim their losses, then it's murder.

NO. I making point that Wall St exces get overpaid i.e so called computer error in bonuses and yet there not much of a stink about it. And for stating this transit worker to pay back as much as $100-plus a month towards the overpayment means he not getting off that easy and a fair way to settle this issue.

Do you understand Mr. Law and Order Joe?

Again, irrelevant to the thread at hand. -1 for you.

Stevie, don't you know that being overpaid by the government is fine, but when they try to reclaim their losses, then it's murder.

Again, irrelevant to the thread at hand. -1 for you.

Wrong again Joe. Or else you always side with the so called establishments lol. I was making anology to wall street big shots who get overpayments and you seem to be their friends. And my solution is a fair that used in many civil service/government overpayments.

Or Joe you want this go begging on streets so your police friends can lock him. Oh that right compassion and compromise does not exist to you.

I was almost hurt.

I love your logic, claiming you want money because you were almost "run over" by a bus. In the first place, if you get off where the bus has to turn, why not give the bus room? Would you rather jump in front of a bus ready to move at the only opportunity it has before the flow of traffic will keep it stuck another minute? The world doesn't revolve around you and everyone else be damned if you scrape your arm on the side of a building!

"I want money because someone tried to drive over a bus over me" status:

[] not told

[X] told

[X] N78 via TOLD Country Road

[X] Fields of TOLD

[X] Texas TOLD 'Em

[X] TOLDja Boy Tell 'Em

[X] TOLDfinger

[X] TOLD Digger

Wrong again Joe. Or else you always side with the so called establishments lol. I was making anology to wall street big shots who get overpayments and you seem to be their friends. And my solution is a fair that used in many civil service/government overpayments.

Or Joe you want this go begging on streets so your police friends can lock him. Oh that right compassion and compromise does not exist to you.

Once again, responsibility is a two way street. Freeloading has no place in a civilized society.

I was almost hurt.

I'm pretty sure I understand it. Now you must put yourself in the shoes of someone who was doing his job and almost got killed twice by lunatics

I'm pretty sure I understand it. Now you must put yourself in the shoes of someone who was doing his job and almost got killed twice by lunatics

Why don't you explain why that makes it OK to steal then?

Why don't you explain why that makes it OK to steal then?

LOL STEALING?! $1,414 a MONTH?!

WOW buddy you probably don't make enough at your job if you're getting mad over a $1,414 a month pension when that's basically NOTHING in today's society!!

LOL STEALING?! $1,414 a MONTH?!

WOW buddy you probably don't make enough at your job if you're getting mad over a $1,414 a month pension when that's basically NOTHING in today's society!!

No one's mad about the pension. He deserves the pension. But he also deserves to have to pay back the money he stole-the money he was overpaid when he was working and didn't man up and say wasn't his. So he gets his pension minus the money he owes. How is that not fair?

No one's mad about the pension. He deserves the pension. But he also deserves to have to pay back the money he stole-the money he was overpaid when he was working and didn't man up and say wasn't his. So he gets his pension minus the money he owes. How is that not fair?

I'm sure if there was a mistake early on he would have caught it

Archived