Progress of Sea Beach concrete ties

Eastman346

I noticed in pictures of the nostalgia train that the Sea Beach is in the process of getting concrete ties on the express tracks.

2 questions if I may:

Are the south bound tracks already in the process?

If they are, what sections are completed?

Thanks in advanced:).

To my knowledge, the Southbound track is concreted from at least North of Avenue U to North of Gravesend-86 St. NorthBound is concreted from Gravesend-86 St till 20 Av, I believe.

sothbound tracks below north of kings highway was never abandoned. they might save the tracks for major construction or emergency construction if the (N) ridership goes as bad as the (L)

sothbound tracks below north of kings highway was never abandoned. they might save the tracks for major construction or emergency construction if the (N) ridership goes as bad as the (L)

You got the wrong concept out of the post, he was talking about the concrete ties on the southbound local track they're putting in, not if the tracks are abandoned and not connected.

You got the wrong concept out of the post, he was talking about the concrete ties on the southbound local track they're putting in, not if the tracks are abandoned and not connected.

Thanks for clarification dude. Im sure I had an idea as to what I was talking about.;)

Archived