Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
FamousNYLover

Reckless Car Driver Yesterday while Friend was boarding M5 SB @ 145th St

Yesterday around 17:30 I was with B/O friend on M5 #6705, he couldn't get to 145th St bus stop due to 2 cars parking at bus stop in front and at rear. Car driver on rear side was female driver.

So, B/O honk at both car and first car did not move and B/O block the female driver trying to prevent her from moving.

As B/O was unloading and picking up passenger, female driver try to back up even passengers from rear door was existing.

At this time, front car had left.

If that front car has stayed, that car driver could have block her.

While there was few passengers staying on street trying to block the female driver, unfortanulley it didn't work, she speed past getting too close to hitting passengers wait to get onboard the M5, risking lives of passenger.

Similar to this it happened last year in front of MET Museum, NY Grayline tour couldn't pull over to curb due to taxi waiting to be picking up.

As tourist was almost got hit by taxi because taxi driver passed the bus when it was unloading and loading.

Edited by FamousNYLover

Stupid car driver, what was she on? I was on 6705 the other day.

It was black car I think. I think Licene plate was yellow with plate starting with "F"

Also, before when someone's MetroCard got stuck in farebox while boarding, friend got off his bus seat and pull passenger's MetroCard out from farebox.

Then another one happened. #6705's seatbelt got stuck but good thing my friend is excellent driver.

Edited by FamousNYLover

Yesterday around 17:30 I was with B/O friend on M5 #6705, he couldn't get to 145th St bus stop due to 2 cars parking at bus stop in front and at rear. Car driver on rear side was female driver.

So, B/O honk at both car and first car did not move and B/O block the female driver trying to prevent her from moving.

As B/O was unloading and picking up passenger, female driver try to back up even passengers from rear door was existing.

At this time, front car had left.

If that front car has stayed, that car driver could have block her.

While there was few passengers staying on street trying to block the female driver, unfortanulley it didn't work, she speed past getting too close to hitting passengers wait to get onboard the M5, risking lives of passenger.

Similar to this it happened last year in front of MET Museum, NY Grayline tour couldn't pull over to curb due to taxi waiting to be picking up.

As tourist was almost got hit by taxi because taxi driver passed the bus when it was unloading and loading.

Just another day in the life of a B/O.....This crap does not bother me...I just do as this guy did...and kneel the bus....if the city would ticket these people....they would not do this ALL THE TIME....but bloomturd is too worried about pedestrian plaza's and his billions!! and the size of sugary drinks.......

Edited by CPBO