What a day

LIBusdriver349

WHAT A DAY....i was supposed to get 222 today but i couldnt get it started, so they gave me 191, right outa the garage....so i said perfect.....i pre-tripped that baby and when i got to the back handicap door i blew the fuse box in the bus.....so they asked me what was wrong with me and i said i had bad karma or something, so at this point they were mad and trying to scrounge up a bus for me, and they finally found 340....slippery tranny, but good pickup....than i went back to the yard and covered a shift overtime and got bus 410 but they only gave it to me with half a tank,so i went back after awhile and got 375....decent bus but the mechanics put one of the sign caps from the 200s on 375 so all you could see was "3 MANORHAV" and the letters were cut in half..the bus ran okay....but it gets annoyin to hear "but to ____, bus to ___??" jeeez

cant believe i jus got home

Damn, I never knew LIB was this bad, I can't wait MTAB to finish taking over, hopefully those buses will be maintained more and more reliable like College Point and Spring Creek CNG buses.

Damn, I never knew LIB was this bad, I can't wait MTAB to finish taking over, hopefully those buses will be maintained more and more reliable like College Point and Spring Creek CNG buses.

Things at LI Bus are worse than ever. Breakdowns galore. On Monday I was waiting for an N20 (5:45PM from Greenvale) never showed up, took the N27 instead fortunately the 27 wasn't crush loaded like it usually is.

Yesterday I saw bus 241 getting towed down the New Hyde Park road. And today the N20 at 5:21pm (from Greenvale) was much more crowded than usual (lemme guess...the bus before it broke down?).

And an N22 to Jamaica shows up at 6pm in Hicksville, the b/o said there was bad traffic on Old Country road, then he broke down, it was an older bus too.

It was supposed to be the 5:22pm N22 outta Hicksville. one things for sure the 5:38pm bus must've been packed.

The N22 is one of the worst routes, the guy said he wouldn't pick it again!

The MTAB CNG's look and sound beautiful compared to ours. I hope once the orange stripe goes away this nonsense will change.

It's mainly maintanance, there is simply none.:D

Things at LI Bus are worse than ever. Breakdowns galore. On Monday I was waiting for an N20 (5:45PM from Greenvale) never showed up, took the N27 instead fortunately the 27 wasn't crush loaded like it usually is.

Yesterday I saw bus 241 getting towed down the New Hyde Park road. And today the N20 at 5:21pm (from Greenvale) was much more crowded than usual (lemme guess...the bus before it broke down?).

And an N22 to Jamaica shows up at 6pm in Hicksville, the b/o said there was bad traffic on Old Country road, then he broke down, it was an older bus too.

It was supposed to be the 5:22pm N22 outta Hicksville. one things for sure the 5:38pm bus must've been packed.

The N22 is one of the worst routes, the guy said he wouldn't pick it again!

The MTAB CNG's look and sound beautiful compared to ours. I hope once the orange stripe goes away this nonsense will change.

It's mainly maintanance, there is simply none.:D

Not to mention, MTAB CNGs are WAYYYYY faster. 438 takes 34 seconds with the AC on to make it to 40MPH. That is sad...

dont diss 241....Great bus, always smells like gas but great bus, FASTT!!!!had it on the 23/ 6 combo while back bout a year ago....good packg....good bus.....

only drive the 22 if its on a saturday, cuz although you have to rush, its MUCHH better than weekdays

HATE THE 20 DURING THE WEEEK!!!!!!!!!

Archived