Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
IRT Bronx Express

Premium Channels: Now and Then

Not my videos. The on-air graphics have changed overtime for the American premium channels, so I present to you...

Before

After:

Starz:

Encore:

I already know that HBO, Showtime, and TMC exist, but i don't feel like cluttering this post with 20+ videos. If anyone wants to post more, feel free to do so.

• Upvote 1

I started with cinemax so that's the only one I know had changes. Honestly I liked the old promo or 'next movie' title card over the current yellow and black/white they have now.

Holy crap, I remember most of these. Oh, back to the day when Time Warner Cable had the best service in the city and I had it.

I started with cinemax so that's the only one I know had changes. Honestly I liked the old promo or 'next movie' title card over the current yellow and black/white they have now.
Starz, Encore, and HBO have the best on-air graphics, period. :)

Holy crap, I remember most of these. Oh, back to the day when Time Warner Cable had the best service in the city and I had it.
Did TWC offer multiplex channels at that time? I know Cablevision offered only the flagship channel years ago.
  • Upvote 1