Need help with Webcam??

+Young+

Hello all~

I just recently purchased a Logitech HD Webcam C310 for myself. I tried to do a video chat on Skype with someone else. I was able to hear and see my friend, however she was only able to hear me. Any suggestions?

In addition, I was unsuccessful with doing a video chat on facebook. I can see and hear myself on the camera on my desktop, however I do not know what went wrong with facebook.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, even if this includes doing a video call either on Skype or on facebook.

Thanks!

I have a C910 and it works perfectly with Skype. In fact, I don't think it required any setup at all, just plug and use. Are you using the latest version of Skype? Windows 7? Maybe try downloading the webcam software from Logitech?

@OP, Just make sure you have the proper drivers installed, and make sure its compatible with your system. As Brett states, download the software off Logitech Support page, for it to properly work.. But of course, depends on compatibility...

Let's make this simple.... YO CAMERA LENS ARE BROKEN or it's been refurbished or used!!!

-____-...

If he can see / hear himself as stated, how can his Lens be broken...., or the cam itself? For refurbished or used... Ain't nothing wrong with having it. I got a used Lens for Camera... Works like a charm... 2 Years and still working! As long as you have tested it, and/or have been told it works..

Thanks for all of the advice/information.

Ever since my last post a couple of days ago, I have learned that it works 100% fine with Yahoo Messenger - although since then, I have not tried it again with either Facebook or Skype.

With that said, do you think I still need to download the latest software off of the Logitech web site?

Archived