Top Gear Series 19 trailer and previews

Kamen Rider

Oh god, lol. Well I just hope it ends up better than Rut's show, that was rehashes of the stuff the original guys did and not the better challenges either. The air cannon football thing looks interesting. Lol, I guess given how Tanner's done most of the driving lately (Veyron. McLaren, Mec SUV) he probably won't be getting a special. I wonder if the US version was renewed? I also wonder when they will do a US vs UK episode. I love those.

I dunno if they are overplaying that, but I think the insurance rate would be too high to allow the show to let Adam take the wheel of a car like the veyron or hell just a McLaren. As for a video game (forza 4), you can go past 200 mph, I did that using an Ultimate aero on the le mans track (without any corner turns, totally strait road = 255mph). Even that's impossible to get the car to flip over unless it crashed.

• 2 weeks later...

For record, there will be a second series this year, we're not sitting around until January.... again.

Also, BBCA is importing James May's "Man Lab" (or as captain OCD likes to call it, his "Gentileman's Laboritory") 

IIRC, epsiode 1 should be on some intrest to folks around here as he builds a modle railroad around the show's workshop.

Archived