Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
theaveragejoe

Im coming to NYC for MBS need some bus help

Hey guys im coming down in a few weeks for the Motor Bus Society's spring convention. Just need some help on what areas are the best to fan and also what depo's are the best to get some shots. I know Eastchester is good. Last if anyone wants to meet up on the Monday to Wednesday April 22-24 let me know.

looks like Monday I will be fanning in Jersey. Tuesday and Wednesday are still free for either buses or subways for NYC send me a PM if you wanna meet up.

Hey guys im coming down in a few weeks for the Motor Bus Society's spring convention. Just need some help on what areas are the best to fan and also what depo's are the best to get some shots. I know Eastchester is good. Last if anyone wants to meet up on the Monday to Wednesday April 22-24 let me know.

The MBS is trying to get a tour of Eastchester set up, so you might want to wait on that one.

The MBS is trying to get a tour of Eastchester set up, so you might want to wait on that one.

Sweet, are you going? If so see you there. I know your also on CPTDB.ca 

I'll be there!

See you there then! also PM me if your gonna be there few days before if you want to hang out with me and some of the Toronto gang.