Any more vintage bus days?

CeeMatt3000

Hey everyone,

I was just curious as to whether anyone knew of any upcoming vintage bus days coming.  I only found out recently that the MTA puts a few of their older buses out there every few years or so.  Long story short, I used to love riding behind my dad in the GMC New Look buses as a child(I did not steal this scene from "A Bronx Tale").

C.M.

I thought that was run by the TM... and it was called busfest. I guess "busfest" was made up by the fans...

(MTA) operators drive the buses from depots and are paid for their time, according to an operator. This is not a volunteer assignment. Last year, a QV operator said he went to ENY to pick up 8928.

I think "busfest" is the museum name for the event but it's officially part of Brooklyn Antic.

I thought that was run by the TM... and it was called busfest. I guess "busfest" was made up by the fans...

The Transit Museum holds an annual Bus Festival - I believe this will be its 20th year. The Atlantic Antic is an annual street fair, now in its 39th year.

Since 2005, the Bus Festival has been held in conjunction with the Atlantic Antic.

Archived