A work train passing by Pacific Street

Abba

Commented in the other one. and +1 in the other thread, good topic from the vid for discussion on how T/Ds dispatch work trains for GO's and fastrack work from CI and BMT 4th Ave to the IND lines.

Nope. It was for Fastrack on the (A) Train

Was that the reason why northbound (D)  (N) ran local on 4 Av in the evening after 8 p.m?

Now that's a good question. The work consist can get on the Manny B either way but it has to stop at Dekalb to do it if it was on the local. So as to why they a;ways send work trains up the express tracks to do it, I guess so it does'nt hold up trains rolling into Dekalb from the brighton Line. That is if it's on the express tracks, hard to tell. 

I didn't see wall depressions in the wall so I'm under the impression it's on the local not express which is unusual actually, along with the audible announcement from the unseen (N) which indicated that the next stop was Canal St. 

Whatever, thanks for the vid that's what matters, thanks for posting! +1.

Add: And that is if it was heading to the CPW. If it was on the local @ Pacific (again hard to tell) then it should actually be heading to Montague St tunnel.

Archived