A sight I havent seen in months.

B36 Via Ave U

I saw 7610 today also on the 68.. Shocked me because its been OOS with the rest for about 2 1/2 almost 3 months.

Agreed, its the only one I have seen on the 68 since April, since there are so few operating Orion VII's, and most are reserved to the 61 and 63, do you about how many Orion VII's could be on other routes than the 61 and the 63 on a given day being that so many are OOS?

Agreed, its the only one I have seen on the 68 since April, since there are so few operating Orion VII's, and most are reserved to the 61 and 63, do you about how many Orion VII's could be on other routes than the 61 and the 63 on a given day being that so many are OOS?

The buses can go anywhere.. They have the 300-400 & 600's with GPS now so it doesn't matter where anything goes & they have cameras too. They were mainly using the 200's only for the 35 since they have cameras.. Now all the 300's-400's and 600's have cameras and partitions so they can be placed on any given route. I saw 7565 or 7585 on the 68 also today.

Archived