MyBusNow Discussion

DaTransitMan4608

Was wondering why we never had one of these threads considering all the talk about it on this forum.

Any update on the PABT routes coming to MyBusNow? I hope the DesignLine fiasco hasn't put a halt to it. I'd really like to see how many buses are running on some of those buses coming from Port Authority.

Was wondering why we never had one of these threads considering all the talk about it on this forum.

Any update on the PABT routes coming to MyBusNow? I hope the DesignLine fiasco hasn't put a halt to it. I'd really like to see how many buses are running on some of those buses coming from Port Authority.

That wouldn't have anything to do with the MyBusNow program. I think its a matter of having the clever devices installed in the buses and program them for the routes they serve. It's gonna be quite some time before the PABT routes gets some love. It kills me that the 120 has it lol.

That wouldn't have anything to do with the MyBusNow program. I think its a matter of having the clever devices installed in the buses and program them for the routes they serve. It's gonna be quite some time before the PABT routes gets some love. It kills me that the 120 has it lol.

Don't all of NJT's buses have clever devices installed in them? Plus most, if not all the routes have the stops programmed. I guess it's just making them ready for viewing them from computers.

Yeah, it annoys me too seeing the 120 being the only route on MyBusNow that goes in NYC.

Don't all of NJT's buses have clever devices installed in them? Plus most, if not all the routes have the stops programmed. I guess it's just making them ready for viewing them from computers.

Yeah, it annoys me too seeing the 120 being the only route on MyBusNow that goes in NYC.

Not all. Most of the new ones do. Not all the MCIs have them.

Archived