Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

Stuff from thursday august 21!!

I had videos, but in my sinus cold induced stupor i forgot to check if the mic was on, so only photos this week. :)

P8210374.jpg

P8210358.jpg

P8210373.jpg

I will get more next time!!!

- Andy

I will get more next time!!!

- Andy

Yeah, don't be so stingy! :) 3 pics, c'mon, we like your stuff :D

Yeah, don't be so stingy! :) 3 pics, c'mon, we like your stuff :D

Thanks! :D

I was really experimenting with higher ISO, and some other photos didn't turn out so well. This was at 6400 ISO. Next time i'll stick with 800! :D

- Andy

I was really experimenting with higher ISO, and some other photos didn't turn out so well. This was at 6400 ISO. Next time i'll stick with 800! :(

- Andy

ISO 6400 works on some cameras, those some cameras are of course those fancy professional DSLRs and whatnot.

What you have, like I do, is a almost DSLR "like" camera. Yeah, high ISO is a pretty much no no on those kind, pictures look too grainy. With me, I always try to stay within the bounds of ISO 100 and thats it. Thats why I don't do much underground shooting. When I get the camera I got on a long term order with also the lens, I should be able to do some real serious underground shooting.

Nice pics btw!

ISO 6400 works on some cameras, those some cameras are of course those fancy professional DSLRs and whatnot.

What you have, like I do, is a almost DSLR "like" camera. Yeah, high ISO is a pretty much no no on those kind, pictures look too grainy. With me, I always try to stay within the bounds of ISO 100 and thats it. Thats why I don't do much underground shooting. When I get the camera I got on a long term order with also the lens, I should be able to do some real serious underground shooting.

Nice pics btw!

Thanks! Yea, i was part just experimenting part thinking i was being clever & saving card space, mixed in with some sinus cold mental fogginess. From now on i will save the higher ISO's for direct sunlight. :(:D

- Andy