Stuff from thursday august 21!!

metsfan

Yeah, don't be so stingy! :) 3 pics, c'mon, we like your stuff :D

Thanks! :D

I was really experimenting with higher ISO, and some other photos didn't turn out so well. This was at 6400 ISO. Next time i'll stick with 800! :D

- Andy

I was really experimenting with higher ISO, and some other photos didn't turn out so well. This was at 6400 ISO. Next time i'll stick with 800! :(

- Andy

ISO 6400 works on some cameras, those some cameras are of course those fancy professional DSLRs and whatnot.

What you have, like I do, is a almost DSLR "like" camera. Yeah, high ISO is a pretty much no no on those kind, pictures look too grainy. With me, I always try to stay within the bounds of ISO 100 and thats it. Thats why I don't do much underground shooting. When I get the camera I got on a long term order with also the lens, I should be able to do some real serious underground shooting.

Nice pics btw!

ISO 6400 works on some cameras, those some cameras are of course those fancy professional DSLRs and whatnot.

What you have, like I do, is a almost DSLR "like" camera. Yeah, high ISO is a pretty much no no on those kind, pictures look too grainy. With me, I always try to stay within the bounds of ISO 100 and thats it. Thats why I don't do much underground shooting. When I get the camera I got on a long term order with also the lens, I should be able to do some real serious underground shooting.

Nice pics btw!

Thanks! Yea, i was part just experimenting part thinking i was being clever & saving card space, mixed in with some sinus cold mental fogginess. From now on i will save the higher ISO's for direct sunlight. :(:D

- Andy

Archived