R62A comes to Whitehall

SpeedGraphic

Gov. Cuomo and Chairman Prendergast announced a joint MTA/New York State campaign to encourage tourism to areas that have rebounded from Sandy. 

One of the R62A Shuttles that's been wrapped with the "Get Outta Town" campaign was brought down to the Whitehall St. Station, and visited by Cuomo and Prendergast.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mtaphotos/10464491364/

Come see the comeback? Could have picked a less suggestive campaign in my honest opinion, if you catch what I'm interpreting.

All jokes aside it's great to see the MTA promoting areas that have recovered to an extent since the storm.

LMFAO They brought it to the (R) platform...

10464485456_7373c5047f_b.jpgCuomo is complaining about the gap! :lol: LOL

Come see the comeback? Could have picked a less suggestive campaign in my honest opinion, if you catch what I'm interpreting.

All jokes aside it's great to see the MTA promoting areas that have recovered to an extent since the storm.

I dont get what your saying...

I guess they didn't want to bring it to the loop platform as that works just fine.. but hey, as long as they watched their step...

Are you suggesting that they would have suspended 1 service for the duration of the press conference?

As for the suggestive thing, I don't see it. But shouldn't it say 'welcome to the city' or something instead of 'get out'?

Cuomo is governor of the state, not the city, and Prendergast is chairman of an agency that serves the entire downstate region.

Archived