train operator employment questions

bobct09

I will try to get hired for the MTA train operator position this year 2014. My questions:

1- Are MTA train operators full time employees

2- How much overtime can we work? how much we want? 

3- If im in another union job in the state of New York, can the MTA still call me for employment in their union? 

4- When does the 2014 train operator exam come out? specific date? or just check the website whenever I can for updates?

5- For someone always doing overtime every year and stays in employment more than 25 years, what can the retirement salary look like for example? 

Thanks

I will try to get hired for the MTA train operator position this year 2014. My questions:

1- Are MTA train operators full time employees

2- How much overtime can we work? how much we want? 

3- If im in another union job in the state of New York, can the MTA still call me for employment in their union? 

4- When does the 2014 train operator exam come out? specific date? or just check the website whenever I can for updates?

5- For someone always doing overtime every year and stays in employment more than 25 years, what can the retirement salary look like for example? 

Thanks

Maybe you will get an answer in the Transit empolyment discussion forum; just go to general forums

Archived