BMT Broadway & IND 53 St

metsfan

Posted on:8/29/2008 11:34:16&nbspAM

Due to an ongoing signal problem at the Lexington Avenue-59th Street Station, Forest Hills-bound (R) trains are running on the (F) line between the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station and the 36th Street Station in Queens. Astoria-bound (N) and (W) trains are running with delays.

Also, due to an ongoing signal problem at the Lexington Avenue-53rd Street Station, selected World Trade Center-bound (E) trains and Lower Eastside-bound (V) trains are running on the (F) line between the 36th Street Station in Queens and the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station.

Please expect delays in (E), (F), (N), (R), (V) and (W) train service at this time.

GET THE HECK OUT THERE AND GET THOSE (E)'s AND ®'s AT ROOSEVELT ISLAND!!!!!

- (A)

Damn, everything running via 63rd Street. Basically all the Queens Blvd lines that go to Manhattan, ok, so the Queens Blvd lines in general.

Man, people via 63rd Street are happy.

I would go if I saw this in time. If I go now, it'll all probably be all clear......

Damn, everything running via 63rd Street. Basically all the Queens Blvd lines that go to Manhattan, ok, so the Queens Blvd lines in general.

I would go if I saw this in time. If I go now, it'll all probably be all clear......

Yep, all clear!

- (A)

Yup same, been hoping to ride the 63rd St tracks under Central Park to Broadway, but seeing as its 145 and Im in for the night its too late now :C

Archived