Bus drivers peeing on church 39th and Main Street

CPBO

I heard the church has complained to the MTA and they plan on making changes to the layover area around the church. Also they plan on moving bus stops...I wonder what they will do...q17,27,44,20a/b 50,19,66 will be affected.

LMAO @ Mark Quan-Ching post on the comment of Daily News Article about this changes in Flushing

"I'm just going to say stay tuned to the transit forums on this site (New York City Transit Forums or Subchat) as these busfans drool over the bus route changes, cameras at the ready if anyone wants some serious lols. I know I will be laughing at the people arguing and coming to the proposed spots in droves with cameras. 

Hi Cait Sith and Seven Eleven, I said already and I will say it again: Theres more to life then filming buses like anyone cares. I dont."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/flushing-church-fed-buses-article-1.1714675#ixzz2vPDizC2G

LMAO @ Mark Quan-Ching post on the comment of Daily News Article about this changes in Flushing

"I'm just going to say stay tuned to the transit forums on this site (New York City Transit Forums or Subchat) as these busfans drool over the bus route changes, cameras at the ready if anyone wants some serious lols. I know I will be laughing at the people arguing and coming to the proposed spots in droves with cameras. 

Hi Cait Sith and Seven Eleven, I said already and I will say it again: Theres more to life then filming buses like anyone cares. I dont."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/flushing-church-fed-buses-article-1.1714675#ixzz2vPDizC2G

lol what?! 

Oh boy I know where this is going. Anyone that's familiar with the BS that took place around here a few months ago, it's still around. I gave everyone an easy answer as to who that is. B-) Mark if you're reading this post, nice to hear from you again. 

Archived