Let's be decrepit

You could tell a bus to Roosevelt Field hadn't come to HTC in a while given the packed n15. More missing runs probably.

Why so many multiples of pics of the same buses though? Also, you never fixed that blur problem with your camera?

I've seen crowded n15s come into HTC from RF before with normal intervals. The 15 is the quickest way from RF to HTC (no one wants to put up with the n6x, n16, n23, n35 which all go through NCC), it also is the most frequent. In my time of living along the n15, I've actually timed out the buses that pass, and I haven't seen a missing run, ever. Late? Yes.

1697 on the n15, never caught that before. Great catch Q23! :)

Nice pics. I had a blur problem with my camera back in May 2011. The edges would be blurry. Noticed it after my fanning trip to Quebec City. It was the optical block that was the problem. The fixed it and it's still doing pretty good pics. I want to upgrade one day to a better camera. Right now I have a Canon Power Shot SX130 IS that I bought in Nov. 2010.

I've seen crowded n15s come into HTC from RF before with normal intervals. The 15 is the quickest way from RF to HTC (no one wants to put up with the n6x, n16, n23, n35 which all go through NCC), it also is the most frequent. In my time of living along the n15, I've actually timed out the buses that pass, and I haven't seen a missing run, ever. Late? Yes.

From what I've observed at HTC, riders usually take the first bus to Roosevelt Field that shows up that isn't packed. The time they would spend waiting for the n15 to arrive and get to RF is usually not much faster than taking the first bus that shows up through NCC to get to Roosevelt Field. Nowadays, none of the buses follow schedules much anyway, so ridership patterns may be shifting.

It depends on the time of day. The N35 is the quickest and most direct route between Roosevelt Field and Hempstead. Riders prefer that bus, but no one wants to wait 30 mins for it. The N15 follows the N35 routing non-rush hours but when it serves Old Country Road, that helps with people going to One Old country Road, the Country Glen Center, etc.

Next, you have the N27, and then the N16 as a last resort.

You could tell a bus to Roosevelt Field hadn't come to HTC in a while given the packed n15. More missing runs probably.

Why so many multiples of pics of the same buses though? Also, you never fixed that blur problem with your camera?

Well, maybe the n27 pics were a little over the roof, but the rest have 2 or less pictures.

Thanks!

Archived