Why is the subway slower than it used to be?

Joel Up Front

Ahh here's where the education part came from. I do understand where your coming from you get out what you put in I believe that wholeheartedly . The world is filled with people that take more then they give I deal with it daily. Thing that I had to learn is I can't hold a person accountable or assume they see the world as you do. If a person fully understood they needed to further there education and understood what it meant logical why wouldn't they do it? From the looks of it your assumption is that the person is fully aware that they lack education and want's to be rewarded as the person that took the time to gain there education..  Is that your point? just trying to understand your perspective.

That's precisely my point.  The other issue with this generation of mine and the upcoming one is they all seek fast gratification.  The folks that make it big and come from nothing are few and far in between.  There's no easy way to make a decent life for yourself and I'm a strong believer in part of that success coming from education

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's precisely my point.  The other issue with this generation of mine and the upcoming one is they all seek fast gratification.  The folks that make it big and come from nothing are few and far in between.  There's no easy way to make a decent life for yourself and I'm a strong believer in part of that success coming from education

I agree. You'd be surprised how often I have the same conversation amongst friends. Just think your missing the point of educating on education. Can't assume a person understands the cause and effect. 

Archived