Employment history

MJV09

When the email for the background link gets sent to me and it asks employment history for the past 10 years, I plan on putting the only two jobs I've had within this time period (the same two I filled out on the app). What I'm curious about is should I put the one job I held for 6 months after graduating college in 2006 as well? I'm not trying to hide anything but I didn't list it on my paper app? Really the two other jobs I put consumes the past 10 years - 3 years for one and 7 years for the other respectively.

Thanks

No I believe it was after. I think you meant 2006 but I understand. Was really just a jump off after college. Going back 10 years now I honestly don't remember.

No I believe it was after. I think you meant 2006 but I understand. Was really just a jump off after college. Going back 10 years now I honestly don't remember.

If that's the case, then like I said earlier, go to the Social Security office and get a printout of your work history. Follow that and you'll be good!

(They do accept personal checks as payment.)

Ok sounds good will do, Thx. Does it typically take a little while to get the email link for the background check? Found out I passed a week n a half ago but still haven't recieved the link yet

Archived