Sick control

astogezz

When you're on sick control you cannot call out more than twice within the six month period. Every time you call out sick you must get doctors lines, and you don't get paid for the first day you're out sick. They start paying you from day two and beyond when you're out. Sick counseling is done for you when you've called out sick five times in one running year without getting doctors lines. After you call out a sixth time without doctors lines you're put on sick control.

Station Supervisor Level I

What do you mean by one running year ?

Let's say you've never called out before, and you call out November 1st 2016 and don't get doctors lines that would he he start of your running year. So TA would not remove the date of call out from your record until November 2017. So if you do 6 call outs within that year and don't get doctors lines, you'll be on sick control.

No. it's has to be 5 undocumented call outs within in that time period. Also not just undocumented call outs get you ok control. They also look for patterns. So let's say you have documented sick call outs, but always call before or after your RDO's or vacation.

Archived