Conductor SIRTOA

Karim188

• 1 month later...

On 9/2/2021 at 12:52 AM, Lawrence St said:

I applied 8 times and never got a call or a denial letter.

Idk about you guys, but this is no way to hire people...

Same here too, idk what's up with mta and the only they ask from when applied is for your resume and cover letter and that's it 

• 6 months later...
On 8/14/2021 at 9:44 AM, Noizey said:

What position was it for? If train conductor I guess another spot opened up which is cool. I hope you did well on the interview. I explained the process up above. It was very simple and quite easy. I start orientation on the 23rd and in person at the yard on the 24th. Hopefully I’ll see you there. The whole process was about 3 weeks from the call back for the interview. Have your high school diploma at the ready as it was a requirement for hire. 

Was their a medical ? 

19 hours ago, Robmta29 said:

Applied for the app for conductor exam 95148 01/03/2019 for Staten Island railroad. Has anyone ever gotten called? How long is the exam good for? How long does it usually take? Thanks!

I applied to the same one too and mine says pass pre screening but that's it. And the thing is there no email or number to call to see what's going on.