Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
skiingiggy

3 New Commuter Cars

I have made 3 new Commuter Cars that will be on the DLS soon. They are:

1. Shoreline East

ShorelineEast.jpg

2. New Haven

MNNH.jpg

3. Metro North Classic Blue

MN.jpg

I am aware that 2 of these are in TC but these are for 06. All logos were painted by hand by me, and Buzz has given me permission to release them already. They can be downloaded already Here:

http://z11.invisionfree.com/Trainz_Commuter_Rail/index.php?showforum=3

They should be on the DLS soon. (if i manage to find time to uopload them with my busy schedule) Please give me some feedback and let me know what you think.

Lookin good skiin! I just downloaded your MTA cars like I said back on the fourm. Just so you know, my name here is not GERR. It is NJ transit. LOL!!!:)

LOL thanks! Glad you guys like them! Also, please join the forums! We have quite a few downloads, as well as some noce sections. Not only that that is the only way to get these as of now.....

LOL thanks! Glad you guys like them! Also, please join the forums! We have quite a few downloads, as well as some noce sections. Not only that that is the only way to get these as of now.....

I got a question for you skiin. Are those P42s from TC?:)