Pre screening

moussaberte

6 hours ago, moussaberte said:

If I get to the stage of pre screening does that mean that I'm basically in?

First of all, mind I ask what title this is for?

Second, the answer is "yes", under several conditions, including, but not limited to, passing a drug test, passing a medical examination, getting through final processing, followed by a year of probation, etc.

2 minutes ago, moussaberte said:

Yea it's for the electrical helper position and what do you mean getting through final processing?

Final processing is when you meet with an interviewer who will go over all of your documents to make sure everything matches, you will receive your 6-digit employee ID #, get your photo taken for your MetroCard Photo ID pass, hand in your tax documents, and receive instructions on where to report and what to wear for training.

Also, since this is for the Electrical Helper position, please refer to this thread from now on. Although we (the moderators) want you and everyone else to sign up, ask questions and provide invaluable information, if you can consolidate it to one thread, we would truly appreciate it, since your pre-employment process might be a little different compared to someone who's going for a different title, such as Bus Operator, Conductor, Train Operator, Track Worker, Dispatcher, etc.

Thank you...

Archived