Railroad Stock Worker Exam #7605

SR20NYC

• +Young+ changed the title to Railroad Stock Worker Exam #7605
  • 1 month later...

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
3 hours ago, Baron said:

Just went in today for the pre employeement process and drug testing. Does anybody else have experience or info about this position?

Congratulations.. once u fill out the paperwork and pass it drug test, u will get hired as lvl 1 or 2 depending on your experience... Are they hiring you as permanent or provisional? It should say this on the letter that was sent to your house

1 hour ago, Dgopes said:

Congratulations.. once u fill out the paperwork and pass it drug test, u will get hired as lvl 1 or 2 depending on your experience... Are they hiring you as permanent or provisional? It should say this on the letter that was sent to your house

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll pass the drug test without a doubt. On the paper it said it’s a level 01-F permanent position. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2019 at 11:07 PM, Baron said:

Thanks! I’m sure I’ll pass the drug test without a doubt. On the paper it said it’s a level 01-F permanent position. 

How did the drug test go? Did u accept the job?

Edited by Dgopes

Does anyone know what was the last list number they called for permanent employment? My list number is in the low 30s and I  haven’t heard anything. I know they certified the list because I got a letter in the mail but the lack of information on what will happen in the future is beginning to irritate me.. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2019 at 10:59 PM, Baron said:

I had to decline the job because I got hired as a bus operator on Monday. My list number is #12. They should get to you soon. 

Good luck bro... my friend became a BO a year ago and he loves it... 

• 1 month later...

hi, 

As on 06/12/2019 any one receive updates for the EXAM 7605 Rail road stock worker. I did my Drug test on 03/06/2019 and they said they will call in 1 to 90days ,but its over than 90days , no responses yet and they announce another test on October 2019 exam no. 9629.

Hello,

Please  any one received  Retest Drug emails.. I just wonder about my current status ,not yet receive any updates after 90days Drug test. I am trying to reach the number at there office no response yet,the manager is on vacation,I am in the Rank List for 85.?/ If any one knows please HELP...

Are they hiring you as a provisional or permanent employee? I’m not sure what’s going on because they are giving another exam without hiring people from the 2017 exam

Edited by Dgopes

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 4:58 PM, josephjose said:

According to the pre employment and Drug test on march 6 ,2019 they said they will hire as Permanent. But still they don't hire anyone as Permanent. Already there are people working as Temporary from the Exam List 7605.

Yeah they haven’t hired people permanent, I know a few people who have list numbers in the teens and they are still provisional. I also heard management saying they want to cut shifts to save money cuz we have been working without a contract since late May. If I hear anything I’ll keep the thread updated.. if there’s anything new going on with your situation let me know. Good luck bro.

Hi,

Heard that they hired few more people as permanent and their Joining Date on July 15th for the position for 7605 Rail Road Stock Worker.

Somehow I wonder ,last week they said they are freezing the position  and now they are hiring .Like me they wont give any updates on the March 6th Drug test ,still waiting? Is there any point of waiting this Job ,how long you are being in the list??

On 7/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephjose said:

Hi,

Heard that they hired few more people as permanent and their Joining Date on July 15th for the position for 7605 Rail Road Stock Worker.

Somehow I wonder ,last week they said they are freezing the position  and now they are hiring .Like me they wont give any updates on the March 6th Drug test ,still waiting? Is there any point of waiting this Job ,how long you are being in the list??

I’ve been employed in the title for a year but as provisional not permanent, My list is in the high 20s. I’m not sure how they are hiring people as permanent but they have provisional who have been employed for over a year and haven’t turned them over to permanent.

On 7/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, josephjose said:

Hi,

What’s your list number?