The Civil Service Store

mark1447

Ugh, this place wasted my time. I had called them earlier during the week to see if they are open on weekends. I was told yes, so I went today, went through the hassle of the weekend train shuffle, got to the place and the store is closed. I look at the store hours and there is nothing for the weekends and a sign on the door just says see you Monday. Ugh, this is why mom & pop stores don't last. I rather pay more at a big store like Borders or Barnes & Noble but have stable hours and open weekends. I will just buy the books on eBay or see if the New York Public Library put a hold on both books for me.

Ugh, this place wasted my time. I had called them earlier during the week to see if they are open on weekends. I was told yes, so I went today, went through the hassle of the weekend train shuffle, got to the place and the store is closed. I look at the store hours and there is nothing for the weekends and a sign on the door just says see you Monday. Ugh, this is why mom & pop stores don't last. I rather pay more at a big store like Borders or Barnes & Noble but have stable hours and open weekends. I will just buy the books on eBay or see if the New York Public Library put a hold on both books for me.

hmm last time i went was on a saturday in the summer for my T/O

i guess its cuz its Columbus week?

hmm last time i went was on a saturday in the summer for my T/O

i guess its cuz its Columbus week?

Yeah but it's not like I just randomly decided to go. I called during the week and the lady that answered the phone told me they were going to be open.

Yeah but it's not like I just randomly decided to go. I called during the week and the lady that answered the phone told me they were going to be open.

ya the lady was drunk, maybe thought saturday is a weekday

Archived