Anybody sign up for skilled trades career fair?

CrazyD

Unsure how this process goes. I applied, but no passed pre-screening for me which is the norm for applying towards these jobs for me. Anyone have insight on the career fairs? Still eagerly awaiting to get another shot to get in the MNR. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 7/28/2018 at 8:55 AM, CrazyD said:

Unsure how this process goes. I applied, but no passed pre-screening for me which is the norm for applying towards these jobs for me. Anyone have insight on the career fairs? Still eagerly awaiting to get another shot to get in the MNR. 

Hey, yes I did.

however, I was called via telephone and asked if i would like to test out for the M of E position or Third Rail. 

After I made my choice, I received an email last night telling me to confirm my attendance in September. 

I hear they are seriously hurting for people in the skilled trades, just keep posting bro, I’m sure the call or email will come soon.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: I was invited to attend today's fair a week ago. It seemed pretty straight forward. Many people today about 20-30. They discussed skills and abilities while deciding the right fit for you. They said they will either call or email for another interview or testing for many candidates today. I wish anyone who attended the best of luck as well. 

Archived