Station Agent & track worker Exam

Stacy564

From taking several civil service examinations for NYC Transit and DCAS, I would first encourage you to read the Notice of Examinations, which can be found here and here. This is one of the major things I do prior to any examination in order to prepare myself. From taking both Track Worker examinations, from what I recall, most of the exam was reading comprehension, therefore this book, which I was able to borrow from Queens Library, helped me tremendously.

In addition, I would encourage you to view this, this & this thread. If you look towards the beginning of the threads, some of the members do post something about the exam in order to help others who will be taking the same exam at a later date. Next, a thread may pop-up on this site as well about a specific examination.

My apologies for not posting the PDF from the last Station Agent exam - I looked online and I could not find it. If you want it, I would encourage you to email examsunit@nyct.com and they'll be more than happy to send it to you.

Good luck!!

Archived