Track worker 8600

Israel

Good afternoon everyone.Iam new to this forum and hopefully will be an employee of the mta in the near future.Has anyone gotten their results for track worker #8600 or have an idea when the results will be mailed out? Please share your experience with me.

5 hours ago, Israel said:

Good afternoon everyone.Iam new to this forum and hopefully will be an employee of the mta in the near future.Has anyone gotten their results for track worker #8600 or have an idea when the results will be mailed out? Please share your experience with me.

Thank you @nycdrew. If you click here and type "3600" in the search box on the top right, you'll see that the current Track Worker list is set to expire in less than two months. Once that happens, then a Promotional Track Worker list will be established. Once that list has either expired or extinguished, depending on how many names are on the list and how fast they go through it, then the list from Exam 8600 will be established. As far as how long this will take place - if I had to take an educated guess, I would say anywhere from 6 months to a year depending how 'healthy' or 'unhealthy' the promotional list is.

Again, for all future questions/comments, please refer to the link in the previous post. There is no need for multiple threads/topics for the same exam and/or list.

Thank you.

Archived