Process after drug test

Al149

What’s up guys so today I took my drug test for the bus operator title after taking the drug test I had to go back to the front desk and tell them I completed the drug test they then told me I should receive a email or call in 3-90 days my question is does the process really take 90 days because I know after 30 days your drug test is no good and you will have to retake it more or less how long does it take for you to go for medical?

12 minutes ago, Al149 said:

What’s up guys so today I took my drug test for the bus operator title after taking the drug test I had to go back to the front desk and tell them I completed the drug test they then told me I should receive a email or call in 3-90 days my question is does the process really take 90 days because I know after 30 days your drug test is no good and you will have to retake it more or less how long does it take for you to go for medical?

First, welcome to the Forums! Second, mind I ask what exam number this is for and your list number? When you reveal your list number, make sure you hide the last digit or two. As an example, if your list number is 10,829, you can reveal your list number as 10,8XX or 10,8**.

To answer your question, it depends on how many other candidates report to employment processing and successfully pass the drug test. They are probably and most likely working on candidates for the next upcoming class or two, however it depends on how many people they need and who has a list number which is smaller than yours who also showed up for employment processing.

2 hours ago, +Young+ said:

First, welcome to the Forums! Second, mind I ask what exam number this is for and your list number? When you reveal your list number, make sure you hide the last digit or two. As an example, if your list number is 10,829, you can reveal your list number as 10,8XX or 10,8**.

To answer your question, it depends on how many other candidates report to employment processing and successfully pass the drug test. They are probably and most likely working on candidates for the next upcoming class or two, however it depends on how many people they need and who has a list number which is smaller than yours who also showed up for employment processing.

My exam number is 7300 and list number is 1,1** thank you for the answer I’m just hoping it doesn’t take long to the point where I have to retake the drug test again