MaBSTOA B/O Vacancies??

Sherley fabre

• +Young+ changed the title to MaBSTOA B/O Vacancies??

3 hours ago, Sherley fabre said:

Anyone know when they would be calling exam 7105 Mabstoa 

If I was you, I would call (347) 643 8229 (Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 2 PM) and ask what how you can restore your name to this list. With the fact that they're starting to call from the next MaBSTOA list, as per the comments on this page, something tells me that they have tried to contact you at least once, and for whatever reason, you did not respond.

Question,  I was called for pre employment in May for exam 7105 Mabstoa & at the time I did not meet 1 of the requirements but the person who was going through my paperwork gave me a notice and signed it that I can come back once it's taken care of ,but I have called in September and they said there wasn't any vacancies now to call back in a couple weeks, so should I call tomorrow since your saying there are vacancies now? 

2 hours ago, Brian33 said:

Question,  I was called for pre employment in May for exam 7105 Mabstoa & at the time I did not meet 1 of the requirements but the person who was going through my paperwork gave me a notice and signed it that I can come back once it's taken care of ,but I have called in September and they said there wasn't any vacancies now to call back in a couple weeks, so should I call tomorrow since your saying there are vacancies now? 

Definitely!! What do you have to loose? Practically nothing, right?