• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2023 at 3:22 PM, TheRider said:

@jones189 youll have to wait after September if you didnt hear anything back because that is the fiscal year and after that is when theyll be hiring and have the budget to hire more people

I did the drug test August 9. I'm waiting to do the medical. Hopefully it will be quick. One of my friend took the drug test with me and got a call back already. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 2:09 PM, jones189 said:

Updates for signals experience? I start soon

Power varies depending on what you do. For example, some departments you are mostly on the track and  do very physical work (Cable), and others you are almost never on the track and do not do much physical work (System operations.)

Good Luck with Signals.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 12:54 PM, kazz said:

Last week I went to the mta head quarters at 180 livingston street for pre employment. There was about a dozen or so people there for the electrical helper title.

Gave the mta my packet with all of my info, took a drug test, and also took an english proficiency test. I was told I would be contacted sometime between 3 - 90 days.

Hey, what info is in the packet? They just send me a text that say show up at 06:30 Monday morning. Thanks.