Transit Electrical Helper, Exam No. 1601

kazz

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update…I called today and spoke to Mitchell. They are processing late 300’s early 400’s. I took the 1601 test. I did the drug test on may 19 and I am #500. she said that i might get a call on October or before the end of the year. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I actually received an email to come In to take the medical this will be my first time taking it after two times going being denied because my pending tickets which I now resolve and I also have dwi in 2019 which is finalize my license is good since then, question is do y’all think they will still hire me?

@Isaac safiyev What is your list number range because I have to go Friday as well. So we have to retake the drug test again and fill out the paperwork because after 3 months our drug test and pre employment ticket expires which is really dumb but that's how they do it. It's  been 4 months since May now. My hope is we can finally move to our medical faster since Michelle said classes will start November. Hope that helps.