How would you run the MTA(Other TAs) as Chairman/CEO

mark1447

Guest Charles
Whatever, I already said that (C) can go to Ozone, if no then I won't touch the delicate (C) line...

Sure, the (C) can go to Ozone. But your posts seem to indicate that you feel the (C) is an unworthy line, shall we say. Which is not true. The (C) serves some of the most busiest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, from Downtown Brooklyn (Jay St) to Bed-Stuy to East New York. It's a one-stop service for people in Brooklyn to Lower Manhattan. The (C) is especially crowded in the afternoons. It serves a whole lot of stops in Brooklyn .Taking away the (C) will be horrific to (A) riders. Plus, the (C) runs almost exclusively R38s now. Photo ops, railfanners!

Sure, the (C) can go to Ozone. But your posts seem to indicate that you feel the (C) is an unworthy line, shall we say. Which is not true. The (C) serves some of the most busiest neighborhoods in Brooklyn, from Downtown Brooklyn (Jay St) to Bed-Stuy to East New York. It's a one-stop service for people in Brooklyn to Lower Manhattan. The (C) is especially crowded in the afternoons. It serves a whole lot of stops in Brooklyn .Taking away the (C) will be horrific to (A) riders. Plus, the (C) runs almost exclusively R38s now. Photo ops, railfanners!

I agree. I use the (C) train whenever the (A) train is late. If it weren't for the (C) train, I would have been late to work SOOOO many times waiting for the (A).

Archived