Transit Electrical Helper Exam No. 2610

TheRider

• 1 month later...

On 5/12/2023 at 10:53 AM, Novaaa said:

update… no letter or email abt transit but you can email the examsunit email and ask if you passed… I did that and they’re saying the list comes out in the next 6 - 8 months for Test 2610.

Hi Novaaa

So you mean you got the result? or they only let you know that list will come out later?

• 3 weeks later...

i took the test but i did it for older list mine was from the summer of 2021, they had 40 questions. They should have gave you yellow papper thta had your answer you wrote down, so you could compare to the right answers off the answer key online. i scored like 30 out of 40. 

On 6/21/2023 at 10:36 AM, galaxy said:

Hi Novaaa

So you mean you got the result? or they only let you know that list will come out later?

The only result I got from emailing the exams unit was that I passed, I didn’t get an actual score, if you email them and ask them if you passed or not, they will most likely answer. As for the test scores they said 6-8 months meaning around November to around January is when everyone should get the mail with the test scores, so on and etc.

2 hours ago, Novaaa said:

The only result I got from emailing the exams unit was that I passed, I didn’t get an actual score, if you email them and ask them if you passed or not, they will most likely answer. As for the test scores they said 6-8 months meaning around November to around January is when everyone should get the mail with the test scores, so on and etc.

Thank you for your answer.

I'll email them to ask if i passed or not.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Novaaa said:

Super brutal, its really the wait for the drug test, at least we know, we should be called or emailed from 3-90 days for medical.

The wait rly was brutal, had no idea it would be like that and I had work around 11 and I asked and they said it’s a whole day process. So I gotta reschedule to finish the drug test.

Does anyone know how long it would be to get another appointment to finish up the drug test? I’m hoping it’s not long because I have to email and leave voicemails for them to get back to me

On 8/11/2023 at 8:58 AM, jones189 said:

That pre employment wait was brutal. We should keep this forum going throughout the process 

Ye im in pre employment now, i took my test in the summer of 2021, but had to clear up driving issues. I finally cleared up the issues and im going through the process, fyi folks keep your covid cards safe, mta still wants you to have your c19 cards. basically they give you 4 years to be on a list , to clear up any problems. Don't be like me wait clear anything you need to handle as soon as possible.  

On 8/11/2023 at 11:05 AM, Novaaa said:

Super brutal, its really the wait for the drug test, at least we know, we should be called or emailed from 3-90 days for medical.

i heard on avg its like 15-40 days to hear back in some cases its alot longer, could be because alot of these agencies are under staffed since after the c19 bans where all but lifted in the summer of 2023 alot of these folks went back to working full time and just straight up decided to retire.

On 8/14/2023 at 6:46 AM, Starsky said:

Ye im in pre employment now, i took my test in the summer of 2021, but had to clear up driving issues. I finally cleared up the issues and im going through the process, fyi folks keep your covid cards safe, mta still wants you to have your c19 cards. basically they give you 4 years to be on a list , to clear up any problems. Don't be like me wait clear anything you need to handle as soon as possible.  

Important Announcement Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination: As of March 13, 2023, the MTA has suspended the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for all new hires, except those hired into direct health services-related roles. 

I got this info from the mta website. Also there is app that you can get that show when you took your vaccine

On 8/15/2023 at 7:57 PM, jones189 said:

Important Announcement Regarding COVID-19 Vaccination: As of March 13, 2023, the MTA has suspended the COVID-19 vaccine requirement for all new hires, except those hired into direct health services-related roles. 

I got this info from the mta website. Also there is app that you can get that show when you took your vaccine

sadly i was put into the system before that date. i gave them a digital copy but that wasnt enough so i had to bring the physical card.

• 3 weeks later...