Transit Electrical Helper Exam No. 2610

TheRider

29 minutes ago, Starsky said:

went in for drug test three days ago, sadly they sent me to signals, i wanted lighting like they had prior a month before.

Sounds good bro, on my drug test form it said signal too, I guess that is the department that really needs people. If all goes well we might be in class together…hopefully they call us for next month. 

22 hours ago, Starsky said:

went in for drug test three days ago, sadly they sent me to signals, i wanted lighting like they had prior a month before.

I reach out today unfortunately am gonna have to do another drug test

On 3/3/2024 at 9:01 PM, Rashane24 said:

Sounds good bro, on my drug test form it said signal too, I guess that is the department that really needs people. If all goes well we might be in class together…hopefully they call us for next month. 

Signals has the highest demand I heard  elevator is the most fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone been hired from the 2610 exam, are have any idea what list number they are currently up t. I have don 3 drug test so far, every 3 months cycle that all you get called in to do.

any information would be appreciated. This waiting game is brutal.

On 3/23/2024 at 4:30 PM, Rashane24 said:

Does anyone know what list number they are up on this exam… are if there up  coming classes being scheduled 

April 15th is the next class 

here is a little tip guys they give you the options to buy your own shoes choose wisely. you can buy two pairs only.

This below is their more broad selection, but the mta gives you a selection of only 12 shoes from safgard and you can only have two pairs.

i went with a winter style boot and summer/spring style boot.

https://www.safgard.com/mens-shoes?utm_campaign=sg+safgard&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_content=SFW+Safgard&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjw_LOwBhBFEiwAmSEQAbFo806D-YMiGtFexIobqISXaNqYc_qaeqUh6bLDVY43r6qqvG67bhoCdBAQAvD_BwE