Average Length of hiring process (Staff Analyst)

Reid85

Good day all!

I was recently provided a conditional offer by MTA for a staff analyst position. I have accepted the offer and given the required documents. MTA is at the top of my list. Would it be possible to obtain and maintain another job until I get a call back? On average how long does it take for one to start working after accepting a conditional offer?

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good Evening I have also accepted an conditional offer for Staff Analyst position. All paper work including Pre-employment was submitted; no correspondence from HR as of yet. I would like to inquire about the hiring process. Thank You

On 4/4/2023 at 3:46 PM, Alucard said:

Sent you a PM response to your inbox! 
I have also accepted an conditional offer for Staff Analyst position. All paper work including Pre-employment was submitted; no correspondence from HR as of yet. I would like to inquire about the hiring process. Thank You

23 hours ago, CocoaMint29 said:

Good Evening I have also accepted an conditional offer for Staff Analyst position. All paper work including Pre-employment was submitted; no correspondence from HR as of yet. I would like to inquire about the hiring process. Thank You

Have sent you a response on PM. Good luck on the process. Be patient 

Why do they keep posting these wide salary ranges ($81k-$100k+) on Analyst job postings, when all they are offering is the minimum salary of $81k? Pretty frustrating to keep applying and prep for these interviews and the best HR can do is a lateral with $0 increase for a job offer. As you progress an an Analyst,  it becomes a dead end unless you're fortunate to become a Manager somewhere or your boss retires or promoted as there is low turnover generally.

Edited by gr1mee