Mabstoa bus operator

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and having read several threads today, I gained some valuable information. Anyways, i recently applied to take the upcoming mabstoa B/O exam and i was wondering how the job is really like. I know of the few general pros and cons that go along with taking a position as such, but any additional information, preferably from those who have had first hand experience with the job would be greatly appreciated! If all goes well with the exam and I get called for the position, is it an opportunity to pounce on without thinking twice about it? Thanks in advance!

On 2/23/2024 at 1:47 PM, Longislandguy7545 said:

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum and having read several threads today, I gained some valuable information. Anyways, i recently applied to take the upcoming mabstoa B/O exam and i was wondering how the job is really like. I know of the few general pros and cons that go along with taking a position as such, but any additional information, preferably from those who have had first hand experience with the job would be greatly appreciated! If all goes well with the exam and I get called for the position, is it an opportunity to pounce on without thinking twice about it? Thanks in advance!

First of all, welcome to the Forums!!

Second, as per the guidelines of the website, we ask members to "post in the relevant forum," which can be found here. Although I briefly went through the hiring process 10 years ago, to make a long story short, probation is hard, however it is definitely worth it, especially since you can move up the ladder to other positions, such as Dispatcher, Superintendent, etc.

Good luck!!