Help with Manhattan Bus announcement issues

Good morning all, I'm looking for assistance with identifying issues with bus announcements on Manhattan Bus routes. For example I found an issue with the Westbound M42 bus stop at W 42nd Street & Broadway Stop code# 403354. There is no bus stop there but the bus still make announcement. 

Also if you happen to find missing information on a bus stop furniture (pole, route sign, destination sign, count down clock  defective). A perfect example would look like at 10th Avenue & W 49th Street M11 local route panel signage is missing at stop code# 401410.  please include an image of defect if possible. 

Any help on the matter is appreciated as I will attempt to rectify issues with  NYC DOT & MTA 

On 4/1/2024 at 3:04 AM, Noflexdont said:

Good morning all, I'm looking for assistance with identifying issues with bus announcements on Manhattan Bus routes. For example I found an issue with the Westbound M42 bus stop at W 42nd Street & Broadway Stop code# 403354. There is no bus stop there but the bus still make announcement. 

Also if you happen to find missing information on a bus stop furniture (pole, route sign, destination sign, count down clock  defective). A perfect example would look like at 10th Avenue & W 49th Street M11 local route panel signage is missing at stop code# 401410.  please include an image of defect if possible. 

Any help on the matter is appreciated as I will attempt to rectify issues with  NYC DOT & MTA 

What was the response when you submitted this on MTA's site?

All deficiencies are submitted internally to Ops planning. DOT makes repairs as needed to bus stop furniture. Bus stop announcements issues as go to Ops planning  and are usually fixed when the next pick goes into affect.