B3K bus?

jacsnyy

While traveling around Brooklyn yesterday, I saw signs regarding the Avenue U & Neck Road Rehabilitation. The sign said there will be a new bus which runs weekdays in the PM rush hour every 10 minutes from Kings Highway train station, down Ocean Avenue to Avenue U and on Avenue U to Gerristen Avenue. So, any thoughts on this bus? Maybe it's depot (I'd say Flatbush)

While traveling around Brooklyn yesterday, I saw signs regarding the Avenue U & Neck Road Rehabilitation. The sign said there will be a new bus which runs weekdays in the PM rush hour every 10 minutes from Kings Highway train station, down Ocean Avenue to Avenue U and on Avenue U to Gerristen Avenue. So, any thoughts on this bus? Maybe it's depot (I'd say Flatbush)

I think you might have read it wrong, because i think you're talking about the

(Q) weekend shuttle bus running from Kings Hwy to Coney Island.

Everybody in my neiborhood recieved a letter from the MTA saying that The Coney Island bound side of Ave. U and Neck Rd. would be closed for a year. During this time a route called the B3K would run on Ave. U from Gerritsen Ave to Ocean Ave. and then non stop to Kings Hwy and East 16th Street. The route will run on weekdays from 2:50 PM to 7:45 PM.

Archived