Transit Property Protection Agent

TRAblaze

whats going on?

just got my score for the test and got list number 170....anybody else take the test?? any ideas how long till they start calling people??

thanks!

There is no definate answer to when MTA will call for any position, nor do they state when. They only have an idea, and that stays internal (human resources), until that time gets close, and they determine that is when they will definately start hiring. It is just a waiting game, and MTA positions are nothing to sit and wait for like any other job, cause MTA isn't that "I need a job now, so I need to be hired now", type of agency. You take an exam, you pass, they call a whole bunch of youz, when needed. It can be next month, it can be 3 years from now. I've been there for OA B/O (took 3 and 1/2 years), and neraly 5 years for T/O. If you are unemployed apply at other places, and when MTA calls you, then you take the MTA job............

Transit Property Protection Agent:A glorified security guard. But it pays better than a run of the mill security guard.

Hmm,that exam was given back in April which is around the same time as exam #8006 bus operator. Maybe we will get our list#'s in time for Christmas before dcas goes on vacation.

Transit Property Protection Agent:A glorified security guard. But it pays better than a run of the mill security guard.

Hmm,that exam was given back in April which is around the same time as exam #8006 bus operator. Maybe we will get our list#'s in time for Christmas before dcas goes on vacation.

I got my list # for exam #8007...I took exam #8006 aswell but nothing in regards to that yet hopefully soon tho

Archived