R-27 set

i'd seen those r-27's on long is. and the store had a sticker price for almost $800, i had to smack myself because why would i pay $800 for plastic? these train sets are way too expensive, and they make these out of the world prices up because they know die hard fans will buy it. i'm a fun as much as everyone here and i dont think its fair. thanks.

i'd seen those r-27's on long is. and the store had a sticker price for almost $800, i had to smack myself because why would i pay $800 for plastic? these train sets are way too expensive, and they make these out of the world prices up because they know die hard fans will buy it. i'm a fun as much as everyone here and i dont think its fair. thanks.

That is too much!

I would rather build my own set then.

Im just paying $600 for the set at trainworld on Ditmas ave on the (F) line. The doors actually open on this set by radio control not manualy like in the MTH sets. thats why the huge pricetag. I just recently got the standard abs for $300. So far i have got them all just waiting for the R142s. I hope they eventualy make the R44/46 or the R68s. It would bve nice. What is your question regarding the train?

Im just paying $600 for the set at trainworld on Ditmas ave on the (F) line. The doors actually open on this set by radio control not manualy like in the MTH sets. thats why the huge pricetag. I just recently got the standard abs for $300. So far i have got them all just waiting for the R142s. I hope they eventualy make the R44/46 or the R68s. It would bve nice. What is your question regarding the train?

ok how do I operate without the remote? As of right now I am using my m-7 power supp/control. But I can only get the one station to announce.

thats some girlfriend, now you know she really loves you! i wanted to get the r-62 2 car non powerd set, just to display it on a shelf or something. They told me at the store in lynbrook that they had ran out of em and were not getting new inventory. so they tried to sell me that snazzy r-27, but when he turned the price tag hanging on the string around i saw $800 & got light headed lol, so i left with some extra money and put gas in my car. thank you.B)

Thats a 40watt power pack that you have. You are going to definitely need a new power pack with a lot more juice. I have a 180watt transformer that cost me $135 @ trainworld in Brooklyn. If you could get an even stronger one why not just ante up. I have all the subways offered til now and i can power a full ten car #4 R62 set with this box it has the bell and horn buttons a combination of pressing certain buttons will trigger the doors. It takes a good amount of juice to power the train.

Thats a 40watt power pack that you have. You are going to definitely need a new power pack with a lot more juice. I have a 180watt transformer that cost me $135 @ trainworld in Brooklyn. If you could get an even stronger one why not just ante up. I have all the subways offered til now and i can power a full ten car #4 R62 set with this box it has the bell and horn buttons a combination of pressing certain buttons will trigger the doors. It takes a good amount of juice to power the train.

AA 8th Avenue , Thanks! I know I am going to have to get a bigger pow supply. I am contemplating on the legacy remote. Do you know anyone that has one? approx 300.00 is a lot for a remote.

gotta pay to play. For all the features legacy does you can get it for $250 just trust me if u r in BK go to Trainworld. Take the (F) to Ditmas AV and you xcan't miss it ask for Frank (grey hair w/ accent), Rosa (Blonde w/ spanish tone), or Gary (glasses). Tell them Alberto sent you n see what u like there are other transformer options. See what u can afford n features then make a decision. Thats a great train u got!!! i'm also getting it. I have to get a coupke more subways as well. All in due time....

gotta pay to play. For all the features legacy does you can get it for $250 just trust me if u r in BK go to Trainworld. Take the (F) to Ditmas AV and you xcan't miss it ask for Frank (grey hair w/ accent), Rosa (Blonde w/ spanish tone), or Gary (glasses). Tell them Alberto sent you n see what u like there are other transformer options. See what u can afford n features then make a decision. Thats a great train u got!!! i'm also getting it. I have to get a coupke more subways as well. All in due time....

After looking at train worlds prices I'd be crazy to go elsewhere. Well when I do get the proper power I will be getting back in touch with you with more questions on certain functions should they arise. Thanks again.

Archived