shooting videos

just wondering, how come all of you railfans always stand all the way at the platform ends to record your videos like the ones below as an example:

the main reason i joined youtube and began recording videos was because i always saw videos shot from the ends. i like videos shot at the middle, which is where most of my videos were shot, like these:

tell me why?

That very first video is mine (can't believe its almost two years since I shot that video). I like shooting at the platform ends to avoid people getting in the way and plus, I'm not that fond of shooting videos in the middle of the platform (all this of course is my opinion). Its just the style people have, which is all different and unique.

That very first video is mine (can't believe its almost two years since I shot that video). I like shooting at the platform ends to avoid people getting in the way and plus, I'm not that fond of shooting videos in the middle of the platform (all this of course is my opinion).

yeah i know, why did you stop videotaping trains?

yeah i know, why did you stop videotaping trains?

I didn't stop taking videos, I just stop uploading to Youtube. I don't find the audio sufficient enough to be put on Youtube because the audio recording on my camera sucks, plus I keep my videos on storage for other projects.

I didn't stop taking videos, I just stop uploading to Youtube. I don't find the audio sufficient enough to be put on Youtube because the audio recording on my camera sucks, plus I keep my videos on storage for other projects.

where are your videos now?

i don't wanna get yelled @ by c/r's lol

and also middle tends to be more crowded then front/end

the middle is a good place tho if you wanna get both the train coming in and going out..

you have a point, but that is why i usually record in the middle, because i get it both coming in and going out.

Archived